Facial Fillers are products such as collagen, hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxyapatite that rejuvenate facial skin by reducing or eliminating wrinkles, raising scar depressions, enhancing lips and replacing soft-tissue volume loss through facial injections. Dermal fillers are substances that add fullness to areas that have lost volume due to aging. This loss of volume is common in the cheeks, lips, and around the mouth. Fillers are injected beneath the surface of the skin to:
- Smooth out lines around the nose and mouth.
- Enhance and restore volume to sunken cheeks or temples
- Diminish vertical lip lines
- Plump and enhance the lips
- Smooth out a chin crease
- Improve symmetry among facial features